General news
I Was Covered in Blood – Mom Reveals How She Survived Throat-Slashing Attack by Ex-Convict During Hiking Trip in Arizona

Alexis said she was attacked by a man identified as Paya, who allegedly pulled out a knife and attacked her during the incident.
Get latest updates here on Our Whatsapp channel here
Speaking about what happened, Alexis told The Post that she could only remember the moment the knife was used on her neck.

“All I remember is the neck slice.
“I didn’t feel my hand get stabbed.
“I was like where am I bleeding from because my hand was covered in blood.”
Alexis said she was covered in blood following the attack and feared that she would not survive.
“My clothes were covered in blood … .everything was bloody.
“Once I felt my neck got sliced, I was like, that’s it.

“All I know is like this is not the way I’m going out, like this is not the way I’m ending my life”
She said her survival was also helped by a woman who reportedly opened her home to her during the attack.
“The lady was that angel sent from heaven. If it wasn’t for her God only knows/
“I had blood all over her house.”
“She saved my life. Her opening the door made this man run away, scared him away.”
Alexis’ mother, Tricia, also spoke about the attack and expressed anger over the man’s previous criminal record.

“People are evil.
“You can’t fix him. People like that deserves to never see the light of day and walk free.”
“There is no place on earth that they belong, other than behind bars like an animal in a cage because they’re predators and they prey on innocent victims.
According to online court records, Paya has a lengthy criminal history involving previous misdemeanor offences in Arizona, as well as a prison sentence.
The 29-year-old was previously sentenced to five years in prison and ordered to undergo sex offender treatment and counselling after pleading guilty in September 2016 to robbing and assaulting a woman in December 2015.

Following the latest attack, Paya was arrested on the reservation the next day and was taken into federal custody on August 17 because the incident occurred on tribal land, according to Tricia and The Post.
Tricia said she remains concerned about what could happen if he is eventually released.

“So if he comes out, what next? Someone doesn’t survive. We are just lucky that she fought back and the cameras caught the assault ” Tricia said.
General news
Florida Couple Charged After Four Children Lived in Truck Cab for Nearly Seven Years Without Proper Food or Baths
The suspects were identified as 51-year-old Keisha Epps and her 37-year-old fiancé, Tamra Marshon Stewart.
Get the latest updates on our WhatsApp channel.

Tamra Marshon
According to court documents, the children had reportedly been living with the couple inside the truck cab since December 2019 while Epps worked as a truck driver.
The children were allegedly poorly fed and did not receive proper medical or dental care.
Court records further stated that the prolonged confinement affected the children’s physical condition, with investigators saying they developed an unnatural walking pattern.
During an interview with investigators, one of the children reportedly recalled suffering a serious burn after being injured by cooked noodles.
The child said:
“There were alot of blood”
According to the report, the child was not taken to receive medical treatment after the incident and was left with a permanent scar.
The children reportedly told investigators that Stewart would look after them while Epps slept, showered or drove the truck.
Children Reportedly Witnessed Abuse
The children also made disturbing claims about what they witnessed inside the truck.
According to their statements, they reportedly witnessed Stewart sexually abusing Epps. When the children confronted him about the behaviour, they said Stewart responded by punching them in the head.
One of the children was also reportedly found to have an untreated sexually transmitted infection.
The four children reportedly shared a single bunk inside the truck cab. Court records said the space was so small that they had to sleep “curled up side by side because they could not fit.”
Couple Arrested
Epps and Stewart were arrested on August 6, 2026, according to a heavily redacted report filed by the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office.
Both suspects were charged with four counts of child neglect, with one count relating to each child.

Keisha Epps
Each charge is a third-degree felony carrying a possible sentence of up to five years in prison, up to five years of probation and a fine of up to $5,000.
Investigators said their conduct amounted to a “committed, willful failure or omission to provide a child with the care, supervision, and services necessary to maintain the child’s physical and mental health, including but not limited to, food, nutrition, clothing, shelter, supervision, medicine and medical services that a prudent person would consider essential to the wellbeing of the child.”
Court documents also state that “capital sexual battery charges” against Stewart are expected to be filed by the Statewide Prosecutor in the 9th Judicial District.
Under Florida law, a person convicted of sexual battery involving a child younger than 12 can face life imprisonment without parole or, in certain circumstances, the death penalty.
Authorities have not publicly released the children’s identities or other personal details. Their sexes, ages and relationships to one another and to Epps and Stewart were redacted from the documents.
Epps and Stewart remain in Duval County Jail as they await trial. Bond for Epps was set at $400,012, while Stewart was being held without bond.
General news
101-Year-Old Woman Arrested by NDLEA After Cocaine Is Found Hidden in Fufu, Daughter Also Arrested
Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) have arrested a 101-year-old great-grandmother for dealing in illicit drugs and also intercepted cocaine concealed in edible cassava flour popularly known as fufu.
In a rare and startling development, NDLEA operatives on Saturday, August 15, arrested a 101-year-old woman, Esther Ogunmabo, in Ilisan, Ogun state, with retail sachets of skunk, a strain of cannabis weighing 90 grams, which she claims she sells to locals.
Get the latest updates on our WhatsApp channel.
The centenarian told operatives that she resorted to the illicit drug trade after her provisions shop was razed by fire, adding that one of her daughters, who resides in Lagos, arranges the supply of the substance to her every four days, which she in turn sold in bits.
General news
26-Year-Old Woman Dies After Confronting Husband Side Chick in Zambia
A 26-year-old woman has died after she was reportedly beaten by a woman accused of having an affair with her husband in Kitwe, Zambia.
The deceased, identified as Vainess Kanyama, reportedly went to confront Christin Ntundwe on August 18 over the alleged relationship with her husband.
Get the latest updates on our WhatsApp channel.
According to Vainess’ uncle, Derrick Bwalya, he received a call informing him that his niece had been found unconscious near a market.
When he arrived at the scene, he found people gathered around Vainess.
Recounting what he saw, Bwalya said:
“I found my niece bleeding from the nose and she was unresponsive and when I attempted to take her to the hospital, I was told that she had already died”
Bwalya said the matter was reported to the police. He explained that Vainess had been living with her husband in the same area before she went to confront the woman, who reportedly lived in Kapoto.
One of Vainess’ daughters was reportedly with her when the incident occurred. After seeing her mother lying unconscious, the child reportedly rushed home and informed other family members.
A post-mortem examination was later conducted, with the family saying it showed that Vainess died from blood clots on both sides of the brain.
The family subsequently laid her to rest on Friday.
Bwalya said the family is demanding justice for Vainess and believes that the person responsible should face the law.
He also called on Vainess’ husband to cooperate with the police and assist investigators in locating the suspect, who is reportedly still on the run.
Vainess leaves behind three children, with her youngest child said to be five years old.
General news
Family and Friends Raise Alarm After Man Goes Missing in the UK and His Phone Is Switched Off
According to reports, Boon has not been heard from since August 10, while his phone has reportedly remained switched off, raising concerns among his friends and members of his motorcycle club.
Get latest updates here on Our Whatsapp channel here
One of his close friends, Terry Pawling, described his disappearance as unusual and urged members of the public to remain alert and report any information that could help locate him.
Pawling wrote:
“A close friend has gone missing, very unlike him.
“Can everyone keep an eye out for Simon Boon.
“His phone’s off at the moment, but if he reaches out, please let us know.”
In another appeal, Pawling described Boon as a close friend and called on people to report any sightings of him or his vehicle.
“Simon, dear friend and Pres of White Horse MCC, has gone missing.
“If he reaches out, or you have any sightings of him or his car, please let any of the Wiltshire Alliance know.”
Boon was reportedly last seen driving a light silver or blue Mazda6 with registration number K4 KFN. His last known location was reportedly Westbury, Wiltshire.
Boon is the president of White Horse MCC, a motorcycle club based in Bradford on Avon, Wiltshire.
His disappearance has prompted concern among friends, fellow motorcycle enthusiasts and members of the local community, who are hoping for his safe return.
General news
No, You Wouldn’t Call Me Tony. I Am Not One of Those – Moment Tony Elumelu Corrects Lady Who Called Him by His Name at Conference
The incident happened during the event when the woman approached Elumelu and greeted him by saying, “Good morning Tony.”
Get latest updates here on Our Whatsapp channel here
Elumelu appeared surprised by the way she addressed him and asked her to repeat what she had said.
“Tony??”
The woman then repeated her greeting, saying, “Good morning tony.”
He said:
“No, you wouldn’t call me Tony. I am not one of those…You call me Mr Elumelu or TOE or Chairman. I don’t subscribe to that kind of Oyibo life”
The businessman appeared to be making a point about the way people address elders and respected individuals in Nigerian culture, while also making it clear that he does not subscribe to what he described as the “Oyibo life.”
See video below………
General news
4 People Flogged 100 Times After Being Found Fornicating in Indonesia
Get latest updates here on Our Whatsapp channel here
The punishment took place at Bustanul Salatin Park on Thursday after the four individuals were found guilty of zina, a term used under Islamic law to describe unlawful sexual intercourse, including adultery and fornication.
Images from the scene showed one of the women among those punished kneeling as she endured the blows. She was seen crying during the punishment and was later comforted by an official.
The woman was also given water after the caning as officials attended to her.
Aceh is the only province in Indonesia that is permitted to enforce Islamic law, including public caning for certain offences.
See below……….







General news
After I Had My First Child, My Vagina Became So Wide and Intimacy With My Husband No Longer Feels the Same – Woman Who Suffered Tear During Childbirth Cries Out
In a post shared on Facebook, Promise said she experienced a severe tear during childbirth, which she attributed to the size of her baby.
Follow the Elizabethblog channel on WhatsApp: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbDQN5lI1rcbSgriLG2M
According to her, she was stitched after the delivery but believes the injury may not have been properly repaired. She said she has continued to feel unusually open almost a year after giving birth.
Promise explained that the situation has also affected intimacy between her and her husband, saying she struggles to feel him during intercourse. She added that her husband has also complained about the situation, leaving her concerned and searching for advice from other mothers.
She wrote:
“After I had my first child, my v@gina became so open , very wide o,” she wrote.
“My first child was so big and I had a severe téar. I was stitched but I don’t think the midwife stitched it properly.
“My first baby is 11 months now and I still feel so open down there.
“Whenever am having fun with my husband I don’t feel him anytime he enters, it will be like nothing entered there.
“This have left me very worried because my husband is complaining about it especially when I do ask him if he have enter or not.
“Moms did you experienced such and how did you make it to close up small.”

General news
Florida Mother Arrested After Setting Fire to Home While Daughters Were Inside

The arrest came after Campos-Sanchez reportedly shared a video on Instagram showing disturbing behaviour involving her two daughters and a fire inside the kitchen. The post was later deleted.
Follow the Elizabethblog channel on WhatsApp: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbDQN5lI1rcbSgriLG2M
According to reports, the video was shared on Sunday, about a week after her husband had reportedly contacted authorities over concerns for the safety of their children while they remained in their mother’s care.

Authorities later found a silver mask, a lighter and flammable liquid inside the home while investigating the fire.
During questioning, Campos-Sanchez’s eldest daughter reportedly told police that she and her younger sister witnessed their mother start the fire. The girl also said her mother threw a glass mug onto the floor while dancing before the children used a bowl of water to put out the flames.

Police also spoke with Campos-Sanchez’s husband, who was not at the home when the incident occurred. According to People magazine, he told investigators that the couple had been experiencing marital problems and that he had been staying with his parents.

He also reportedly told police that his wife had attempted suicide shortly before the incident and that he had contacted the sheriff’s office a week earlier because he was worried about the safety of their children.
Campos-Sanchez now faces charges relating to the incident as authorities continue to investigate what happened inside the home.
General news
23-Year-Old Man Arrested After Being Burnt While Vandalising Transformer in Enugu
The incident reportedly occurred along Ogbaike Road in Obollo-Afor, where the suspect was found unconscious inside the transformer at about 2:20 p.m.
Follow the Elizabethblog channel on WhatsApp: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbDQN5lI1rcbSgriLG2M

Police officers who arrived at the location found the injured man and immediately took him to a nearby hospital, where medical personnel worked to revive him. He was later referred to a specialist hospital for further treatment.
After regaining consciousness, the suspect reportedly identified himself as Nnaji Chidiebere and told investigators that he had been alone at the location.
However, preliminary findings by the police reportedly connected him to the vandalism of transformers in the area.
The spokesperson for the Enugu State Police Command, SP Daniel Ndukwe, confirmed the arrest and said investigators are continuing their probe into the incident.

According to him, the investigation is expected to establish the full extent of the suspect’s activities, determine whether other individuals were involved and support the prosecution of those found culpable.
The police have continued their investigation as the suspect receives medical attention.
General news
Pakistani TikToker Shamso Bibi Shot Dead During Independence Day Celebrations
The social media personality was reportedly travelling in a car with her sister and brother when two men on a motorcycle allegedly opened fire on the vehicle near a market.
Follow the Elizabethblog channel on WhatsApp: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbDQN5lI1rcbSgriLG2M
According to her father, Fazal Sahibzada, the incident occurred after Bibi received a phone call from a man identified as Kashif, who reportedly asked her to come outside her home.
Bibi subsequently left the house with her sister and brother in a car.
According to the account given by her family, two men riding a motorcycle approached the vehicle and opened fire.
One of the bullets struck Bibi in the neck.

The driver reportedly lost control of the vehicle during the shooting, causing it to crash into a dumper truck. Bibi’s sister was seriously injured in the accident.
Local police reportedly arrested four suspects in connection with the incident.
According to reports, two of those arrested were allegedly involved in helping the suspected main shooter escape after the attack.
Authorities are continuing their investigation into the circumstances surrounding Bibi’s death.
Family Links Death to Alleged Financial Dispute
Bibi’s brother, Niamatullah, reportedly linked her death to an alleged financial dispute and appealed to Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif to intervene in the matter.

Her father also claimed that his daughter had received death threats from two men over alleged repayment of money.
According to him, the threats had caused concern within the family, and he believes the individuals involved may have been connected to her killing.
However, the allegations made by the family remain part of the ongoing investigation.
Bibi had reportedly built a huge following on TikTok, where she had been creating content for several years.
Speaking about his daughter, her father said:
“My daughter Shamso Bibi used to make TikTok videos and had been doing so for nearly three to four years……It had over 30-35 million likes and over one million followers,”

Following her death, her family reportedly deleted her TikTok account, while her YouTube page could also no longer be found.
See the CCTV footage below…………
CCTV footage of the incident in which famous TikToker Ayesha Gilamana along with her driver was killed. https://t.co/NRd914cwok pic.twitter.com/CnKTFWhDR3
— Hawk's Eye (@Hawkss_eye) August 15, 2026
