Connect with us

news

Woman attacked by pit bull dog on the beach

Published

on

Kindly Share this Story

A shocking video has gone viral on social media, showing the moment a woman was attacked by a pit bull at a beach in the Dominican Republic.

The woman, identified as Luisa Encarnación, was bitten by the aggressive dog at Palenque Beach, located in the southern city of Sabana Grande de Palenque, on Sunday.

WHATSAPP: CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW OUR WHATSAPP CHANNEL TO RECEIVE LATEST UPDATES ON YOUR PHONES 

In the disturbing footage, bystanders can be seen attempting to intervene by hitting the dog with sticks, while others looked on, uncertain about the identity of the dogs’ owner.

The situation escalated until a man was able to punch one of the pit bull three times in the head, forcing the dog to stop its attack and retreat.

According to Dominican news outlet Noticias SIN, Luisa was rushed to the hospital and underwent emergency surgery. She sustained injuries to her head, neck, and face during the attack.

The National Police have launched an investigation to locate the owner of the dog, who could be held responsible for the attack.

In response to the incident, Sabana Grande de Palenque’s Mayor, Miguel Valera, met with agents from the Central Directorate of Tourism Police and announced a ban on dogs at the beach to prevent further incidents like this.

SEE VIDEOBELOW……..

Kindly Share this Story
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

news

Hunger Is Reducing, Food Prices Are Becoming More Affordable – President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Tells Nigerians

Published

on

Kindly Share this Story

The President of Nigeria, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has spoken about the country’s progress and achievements.

He made the remarks on Sunday when the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nyesom Wike, led a delegation to the Presidential Villa in Abuja for a Sallah visit.

During his speech, Tinubu highlighted key policy adjustments, including the removal of the FCT from the Treasury Single Account (TSA), as part of efforts to enhance governance and development.

He said: “I focused on revitalizing rural areas. The previously abandoned residence of the Vice President has been restored. Health centers are being rehabilitated, and medical facilities in the FCT are receiving upgrades. Schools are also benefiting, with renovations and better furnishings. Thank you, Wike.

“Today , we are experiencing greater peace, and security is strengthening. There is growing satisfaction with our progress. The cost of food is decreasing, and hunger is reducing. People can now go to the market and conduct business more easily

Kindly Share this Story
Continue Reading

news

Former Youth Pastor Breaks Down in Tears After Being Sentenced to 29 Years for Stabbing Wife and 5 Kids Before Setting House on Fire

Published

on

Kindly Share this Story

A youth pastor, Matthew Lee Richards, broke down in tears in a Kansas courtroom as he addressed the judge and his family before being sentenced for murdering his wife and five children and setting their home on fire.

Back in February, Richards pleaded guilty to two counts of attempted first-degree murder in connection with the attack on his family, which took place on September 16, 2023.

WHATSAPP: CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW OUR WHATSAPP CHANNEL TO RECEIVE LATEST UPDATES ON YOUR PHONES 

During sentencing, the court sentenced him to 29 years and 5 months in prison. He has already served 558 days behind bars.

The tragic incident unfolded in 2023 when authorities responded to multiple emergency calls about a stabbing and a house fire. One of Richards’ children made a distress call, telling dispatchers that their father had stabbed them.

According to a witness at the scene, they said: “The children said their dad had gone from room to room throughout the house and stabbed them.”

According to Law & Crime, authorities revealed that Richard had five children—four boys and one girl. Among them, one child was over 18 and was also stabbed in the attack.

One of the children shared that they were all in bed when Richard suddenly attacked them, stabbing them before setting the house on fire.

During the trial, Richard admitted to stabbing his family.

The affidavit detailed the extent of the injuries, stating that the children had stab wounds and deep cuts on their necks, colon, liver, back, and arms.

In court, Richard broke down in tears saying: “Through my actions, I brought disgrace, shame, humiliation and sorrow on myself, my family, kids and classrooms, on soccer fields, trusted friends and my community,”

“This came from my own shame that kept me from reviewing my faults and sins because I was afraid of the truth. I was afraid to ask for help. The shame and fear led me further down a path that brought out not only disgrace but also violence into the lives of my family.”

“To my wife and kids and the rest of my family, I’m sorry for the multiple levels of destruction and pain that will take a lifetime to overcome,”

“While I do offer a short apology today, the most important words and apologies will one day, hopefully soon, be shared and should be shared in private moments … and at a time when they are ready.

“Those moments will be the hardest moments of my life.”

See video below……..

Kindly Share this Story
Continue Reading

news

Nigerian Man Arrested in Toronto for Murdering 60-Year-Old Man

Published

on

Kindly Share this Story

A Nigerian man, identified as Adimbua Chukwuka, has been arrested by Toronto police for the murder of a homeless man.

According to authorities, the 31-year-old suspect was taken into custody just hours after the body of 60-year-old Mario Ferreira was discovered near the University of Toronto campus.

WHATSAPP: CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW OUR WHATSAPP CHANNEL TO RECEIVE LATEST UPDATES ON YOUR PHONES 

Investigators revealed that they have video evidence showing Chukwuka attacking the victim. The footage allegedly captures him using debris from a dumpster or construction site to repeatedly hit Ferreira, who was lying on a bench at around 5:20 a.m. on March 20, 2025.

Police also disclosed that this is not Chukwuka’s first run-in with the law, as he has a criminal record dating back to 2014.

In August 2014, he was charged with stabbing and faced 10 counts, including attempted murder, aggravated assault, and failing to comply with probation.

In April 2022, he was charged again after pulling a knife on a man, stealing his cellphone, and stabbing another man twice in the chest during a dispute. The charges included possession of a dangerous weapon, assault with a weapon, and robbery with a weapon.

Kindly Share this Story
Continue Reading

news

Youngest Prince of Luxembourg, Prince Frederick, Is Dead

Published

on

Kindly Share this Story

Prince Frederick of Luxembourg has passed away at the age of 22 after battling POLG Mitochondrial Disease, a rare genetic disorder that affects multiple organs, including the brain, nerves, muscles, and liver.

His death was announced by the POLG Foundation, which also revealed that he had been suffering from the illness since he was 14 years old. 

Announcing the death of his son, His father said: “Last Friday, February 28th, on “Rare Disease Day”, our beloved son called us in to his room to speak to him for one last time. Frederik found the strength and the courage to say goodbye to each of us in turn … After gifting each of us with our farewells – some kind, some wise, some instructive – in true Frederik fashion, he left us collectively with a final long-standing family joke.”

Prince Frederick of Luxembourg is survived by his father, his mother, Princess Julie of Nassau, his brother, Alexander, and his sister, Charlotte. He also leaves behind his three cousins, Charly, Louis, and Donall, as well as his brother-in-law, Mansour, and his Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Mark.

Kindly Share this Story
Continue Reading

news

China Warns US: ‘Any War Against Us Cannot Be Won’

Published

on

Kindly Share this Story

China has issued a stern warning to the United States against any plans for war.

The statement was released by the Chinese Embassy in the U.S. through their official X (formerly Twitter) page.

It reads: ““The US needs to realise that China is not a mirror image of the hegemonic US.

“The US should stop viewing China-US relations with an outdated Cold War mentality.

“The US must no longer seek to contain or go after China in the name of strategic competition.

“Whatever kind of war it is—whether a tariff war, a trade war, a cold war, or a hot war—they should not be fought and cannot be won.”

This comes after U.S. Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth stated on *Fox & Friends* that the U.S. is prepared to go to war with China.

Kindly Share this Story
Continue Reading

news

28-Year-Old South African Man Granted Bail After DNA Test Clears Him of Impregnating A 13yr old Girl

Published

on

Kindly Share this Story

28-year-old South African man, Ditebogo Frans Gololo, who was arrested in December 2024 in Seshego, Polokwane, on charges of statutory r£pe, has been discharged following a DNA test.

The test results confirmed that Gololo is not the father of the child, despite previous allegations that he had impregnated the 13-year-old girl.

Reports indicate that the girl remained in police custody until she gave birth at Seshego Hospital on Christmas Day.

Appearing before the Seshego Magistrate’s Court on Monday, March 3, 2025, the court granted Gololo bail after the DNA test cleared him of paternity.

However, National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) spokesperson, Mashudu Malabi-Dzhangi, stated that the Director of Public Prosecutions is still reviewing the case to determine the next steps.

Kindly Share this Story
Continue Reading

news

Woman Murdered in Her Home in Delta Laid to Rest (Photos)

Published

on

Kindly Share this Story

A woman identified as Chinagorom Lucy Eze has been laid to rest after being brutally raped and murdered by unknown assailants in Delta State.

Her tragic death was discovered on January 5th when she failed to show up for work. Concerned by her absence, a colleague went to her home to check on her but received no response.

After multiple attempts to reach her, the colleague peered through a window and was met with a horrifying sight—Lucy’s decomposing body lying on the floor.

The police were immediately alerted, and upon arrival, they found that she had been brutally murdered. There was blood everywhere, her fingers had been chopped off, and her hair had been ripped from her head.

Activist Harrison Gwamnishu shared a video from the crime scene, revealing signs that she had struggled before her death. It was also reported that the assailants had gained entry through her roof before attacking her.

See video below……..

On February 28th, Lucy Eze was laid to rest at her father’s compound in Imo State.

Before her untimely death, she was a Biochemistry graduate from Michael Okpara University and had been mobilized for the January 2025 NYSC batch.

See photos of her burial below……….

Kindly Share this Story
Continue Reading

news

Two Female and Three Male Armed Robbers Arrested in South Africa

Published

on

Kindly Share this Story

Two female armed robbers have been arrested in Johannesburg by the Metropolitan Police Department (JMPD) in collaboration with the South African Police Service (SAPS) during a robbery in Orange Grove.

Reports indicate that the suspects, two women and three men, were apprehended by police on Sunday morning, March 2, 2025.

At around 6:45 AM, while refueling at a BP filling station on Louis Botha Avenue, officers were approached by a visibly distressed man. He reported that he had been robbed by five individuals in a red Volkswagen Jetta at the intersection of 7th Street and Louis Botha Avenue.

According to the victim, the suspects stole his money and cellphones and even transferred funds from his bank account to their own devices.

Acting swiftly, law enforcement, assisted by private security, JMPD CCTV, Tactical Response Units (TRU), and SAPS, tracked the suspects’ vehicle. The team located them at a nearby mall and successfully apprehended all five individuals.

During the arrest, officers recovered all stolen items belonging to the victim.

The suspects have been charged with robbery and possession of stolen property and are currently being held at Norwood SAPS, awaiting a court appearance.

See photos below……….

Kindly Share this Story
Continue Reading

news

Nigerian Man Dies in Police Custody After Neighbor Paid Officers to Discipline Him

Published

on

Kindly Share this Story

A Nigerian man has reportedly died in police custody after his female neighbor allegedly paid officers to discipline him.

According to a post shared on X by user Mobolaji, the man was arrested at his residence in Chevron by officers from the Ikota Police Division. Despite having committed no offense, he was detained, and tragically, he passed away while in custody.

Reports further state that after his death, the police allegedly took his body and dumped it at Epe Mortuary on Tuesday, February 11th.

See the posts below…

Kindly Share this Story
Continue Reading

news

There will only be male and female in America- Trump vows

Published

on

Kindly Share this Story

President-elect Donald Trump has pledged to address transgender issues, stating that his administration will recognize only male and female genders starting on his first day in office. 

He also mentioned plans to prohibit transgender individuals from serving in the military and participating in elementary and high schools.In his speech at the AmericaFest conference for young conservatives in Phoenix, Arizona, he said: “There will only be male and female in America. I will sign executive orders to end child sexual mutilation, get transgender out of the military and out of our elementary schools and middle schools and high schools,”

He also stated his intention to end the war in Ukraine, bring stability to the Middle East, and prevent another world war.

“On January 20, the United States will turn the page forever on four long, horrible years of failure, incompetence, national decline, and we will inaugurate a new era of peace, prosperity and national greatness,” Trump said, referring to his swearing-in.

“I will end the war in Ukraine. I will stop the chaos in the Middle East, and I will prevent, I promise, World War III.”

“I can proudly proclaim,” he said, “that the golden age of America is upon us.”

Kindly Share this Story
Continue Reading
Advertisement

Copyright 2016-2024 Elizabethblog