newstrends

Big Brother Cameroon housemates flee as house almost got burnt




The house where the Cameroonian version of the Big Brother reality TV show is currently holding, almost caught fire yesterday night.

In a video that was showing, it was seen that some of the housemates were working in the kitchen when a loud noise accompanied by fire erupted from the gas cooker. The incident saw the housemates scampering for safety. Thankfully no one was injured. Watch the video below

— Nwachukwu John Owen (@johnowen99) August 7, 2020

READ NIGERIANS AS THEY REACTIONS ON TWITTER BELOW

Share this story

elizabethblog

Elizabeth's blog, Latest Naija gossips, Nigeria Celebrity gossips, 247 naija gossip, naija gist amebo, legit naija gist, nollywood news gossips, amebo

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button

You cannot copy content of this page